Plot 17, Lot 4
Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Toronto
Like his brother, Edward R. Wood (Triangle 19), Frank was born in Peterborough, Ontario. He served on the boards of various industrial and financial concerns and, at his death, was vice-president on the National Trust. In 1930, Wood built a large residence on Bayview Avenue across the Don River Ravine from his brother’s Glendon Hall. He lived there until his death on March 20, 1955. A few years later, the property was purchased by Garfield Weston (Plot 5, Lot 2) who lived there until 1967, when the house became the new site of Crescent Boys’ School.
Mount Pleasant Cemetery: An Illustrated Guide
Second Edition Revised and Expanded