Back to Gallery
Tranquil and breathtaking, Beechwood opened in 1965.The cemetery’s 120 acres of gently rolling landscape, mature trees and open spaces provides a place for reflection and contemplation, with new trees, colourful flowerbeds and birdhouses adding to the scenic beauty.
Ground Burial Options
There are a variety of options available to you when you choose ground burial, including:
- A single grave, which can accommodate up to two burial containers (caskets or cremation urns) and permits a flat marker
- A single grave, either adjacent to a limestone wall, on which to place a marker, or adjacent to a wrought-iron memorial rail supporting teal bronze markers
- A single grave that can accommodate up to two burial containers (caskets or cremation urns) and permits an upright monument
- A larger lot of two or more graves that permits an upright monument
- Burial in a grave, family lot or urn space
- Scattering in our memorial scattering area
- The Mausoleum of the Madonna offers glass-fronted niches to place small mementos beside a visible urn
- A niche in an elegant domed outdoor columbarium
- We also offer sites adjacent to granite boulders or limestone walls
Crypt Entombment Options
Beechwood provides many casket entombment options in the Mausoleum of the Madonna. With its impressive 43,000 square feet of space, this two-storey Italian-inspired building features single, tandem and companion crypts plus private family rooms, a large skylight, espresso lounge and magnificent statuary, including a 10-foot tall Welcoming Madonna in a recessed alcove in the chapel.
Highlighted by a granite veterans’ memorial, this section recognizes our veterans’ service to their country. The costs of interment rights in this section are reduced.
|Daylight Saving Time to September 30th||8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|October 1st to Eastern Standard Time||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Eastern Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time
||8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
7241 Jane Street
Vaughan, ON L4K 1A7