Purpose, Mission and Guiding Principles
Respect in the Workplace
How We Are Governed
- Our Boards
- Our Committees
- Annual General Meeting
- Governance Responsibilities
- Conflict of Interest
- Evaluation and Compensation
Our Senior Management
Our Site Management
Client Services Management Team
Property Management Team
Funeral Management Team
Pre-planning Management Team
- Fiscal 2021 Year in Review
- Fiscal 2020 Year in Review
- Fiscal 2019 Year in Review
- Fiscal 2018 Year In Review
- Fiscal 2017 Annual Review
- Fiscal 2016 Annual Review
- Fiscal 2015 Annual Review
- Fiscal 2014 Annual Review
- Fiscal 2013 Annual Review
- 2011 Annual Review
- 2010 Annual Review
- Fiscal 2020 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2019 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2018 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2017 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2016 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2015 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2014 Financial Statement
- Fiscal 2013 Financial Statement
Careers at MPG
Protecting Your Privacy
Feedback and Complaint Process
MPGC Corporate Bylaws
Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds creating a rich diversity to help mirror the customer base we serve. They are familiar with the many customs that are important to our customers and as a group speak many languages. Our employees embrace the values and culture of our organization and generally feel they are in a place where they want to be. In addition to the work they perform each day, many of our employees participate in volunteer activities that bring them into the communities that we serve.
In the words of our employees:
Our jobs are about care and compassion and helping people deal with one of the most difficult times of their lives.
My greatest reward is building relationships with families that carry on through the years.
You can’t be anything but helpful if you want to do this job.
The company makes sure we deliver on what’s best for the family.
My job is to help families often at the worst time of their lives. It’s incredibly rewarding. I’m proud to work for an organization that goes back to 1826. It roots me and my family firmly in history and in the community.
You have to hone your skills and make sure your attitude is just as sharp. I can do this here because the idea of teamwork is in everyone’s DNA.
MPG has an open door policy with its employees; everyone is accessible and willing to help. We treat each other like family. We work for a company that values our contributions, relentlessly strives to achieve the highest customer service standards and is constantly researching new customer trends.
I find it rewarding to volunteer with fellow staff to assist with our community outreach activities.